Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Greetings from Newfoundland!

Hello all!

Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Cheyenne.  No, I'm not a woman.  I am a man.

A man who likes beer.
A man who likes beers.
A man who likes a large assortment of beer.
A man who critiques every beer he drinks.

So, that's what this blog is for.  An empty space.  A space where I can write about the beers I like, the beers I hate, and the beers that I drink.  Trust me when I say, I drink a lot of beer.  We aren't talking about a case of Natural Light.  Far from it.  I am one of the few people (other than alcoholics and non-drinkers) that I don't have a favorite beer.  I like Guinness.  I like Sam Adams.  I like Blue Moon.  I can also say that I don't like any of them enough to call them my favorite.  Maybe someday.....

But until then, there's this.

Welcome to Spilt Beverage.  Come back soon.

Scrooge McDuck


No comments:

Post a Comment